Monday, February 15, 2010

IMAGEWERX.US Winter Sale!! $5. Digital Files!!

Imagewerx.us Winter Sale!

For the next few weeks I will be offering digital file images from the 2009 season for $5.00 each. Normally $15.00. Before the races disappear from the website. If you have multiple images I will mail you a CD. If you just purchase a few I will email you the large file. I have also lowered the print prices online.

Here is the fine print.

You must send me an email to mitch@imagewerx.us with the race and the IMG# of the image you would like. DO NOT order prints through the website!!!! Payment will be through credit card via PayPal.

I am also scheduling team photo shoots. If you are interested get it done soon!

Any questions send me an email mitch@imagewerx.us or call 3030.550.2946.

Thanks and I will be at select races this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment